Your products are ready and you have planned out your business operations, but you are stuck with choosing a name for your business? Read and find out how to come up with great online store name ideas!
So, you are ready to start your own business? Your business plan is already done, your products are ready, you have planned out all of your business operations, and you have lined up financing. The only thing that is missing is your business name. If you are stuck with choosing a name for your business, don’t worry as you have come to the right place!
In this article, we are going to share the secret to coming up with great, unique, and trendy online store name ideas.
Start by asking yourself these questions and make sure to write down the answers as they pop up into your head:
- What does my online store, business or brand specialize in?
- What is different about my business?
- What type of products or services do I offer?
- What is the benefit of purchasing from me?
- What words or phrases are used in my business industry or business niche?
- What do I deliver to my customers?
- Who are my ideal customers?
- How do I want my business company, my online store or my brand to be known in the industry – fun, secure, modern, conservative, leading edge, secure?
- What do I want my customers to think of my business? What do I want them to feel when they hear my name, see my brand or notice my logo?
Write down all the answers. Then try these methods:
- Open thesaurus, enter the words and look up for synonyms
- Find pairs of words that you can combine to create a name for your business, brand or online store.
- Discover the origins of the words and see if you can find something interesting there
- Change the spelling of the words and put together unusual combinations
- Add short two-letter endings to words
Now, everything is messed up. We know. So, once you are completely exhausted, go for a walk, go to sleep, eat something, and rest. Quit thinking about online store name ideas or business names and let your subconscious take over.
After a while, review your name ideas and make the final decision. That’s it! You’ve managed to find a perfect name for your business!
— XenmediaMarketing (@XenmediaM) 21 de febrero de 2017
Additional Reading: The Best Free Logo Maker Software In The Market You Must Try